We are again around that time of the year when ‘love in the air’. We mean Valentine Day (Best makeup artist day) in short! Valentine Day could mean allocate your day or night with a bunch of close friends or that someone special, whatever it may be it’s a time to put your best shining face forward for the most romantic day of the year.
Our ace Best makeup artist in delhi (yashika makeovers) has got it all sorted for you. She has chosen an electrifying valentine day makeup this year. With this one fixed to your face we are sure you would be overflow by compliments!
A step by step tutorial:-
1. Start off with an eye primer, a foundation that suits your face skin tone and an NYX white pencil ,Begin by applying a little light eye shadow ( pink or peach) on the inner corner of your eye.
2. A deeper color from the same family to be applied on the outer corner. Follow this by blending the two.
3. Apply a soft highlighter bottom the brow (shell color) you could also apply some on the inner corner of the eye.
4. Next would be kajal inside the bottom and the top line of the eye. This would be followed by brushing and defining the eyebrows retaining a soft look.
5. Curl the lashes with a lash curler and fix fake lashes along the top eye lash.
Use primer on the lower lashes followed by mascara. Apply a purple eye shadow with a help of a smudge brush bottom the eye.
6. Use a gel eyeliner and wing out the liner from the either sides of the eyes upwards.
7. For the cheeks, use a Sea Soul highlighter and uplift the look and follow it by using a cream blush which looks natural, romantic and soft going aptly with the occasion.
8. For the lips, line it with a dark lip pencil and then brew it
Follow this with a Kryolan lip shine in peachy or pink color to give a fresh and romantic effect.
You are all set with a feminine and flirty look perfect for a Valentine Day date!
Best Makeup Artist in Delhi (Yashika makeovers)