Nothing beats a good makeup day, but as the temp rise, it gets more and more difficult to have your makeup in place all day long lasting . We all know that summers and makeup meltdowns. To avoid summer makeup blunders, here’s giving you a few summer makeup tips to float through the humid weather:
1. Ditch the usual blended eye shadows and bulge contouring and have fun with colors. Yes, wear bright shades on your eyes to make them pop as you head out in the hot summer months. The trend forecast this season predicts a lot of pink eye shadows, apricot eye makeup and purple eye shadows as well.
2. Wearing mascara in summers can lead to ghastly meltdown, ruining your unified makeup. An alternative to mascara is eyelash curlers. Curl your lashes as this will not just make your eyes look bigger, but also, prevent your makeup any breakdown.
3. Replace concealer with a BB cream in summers as the BB cream works like a sunscreen, primer and stained moisturizer. A summer skin care tip passed down by our MUAs- Pick a BB cream or light weight foundation with SPF.
4. oily skin looks gorgeous in summers. To achieve a dewy look on your face, all you need to do is mix your highlighter with the foundation, and voila ! Highlight your cheekbones and collarbones with this easy to make mixture.
5. Skip smokey eyes this summer for bright lids. Wear alone by smudge your gloss of choice onto the centre of your lids or swipe shimmery eye shadow or black liner for an edgier eye makeup look.
Read - Glossy Eye Makeup
6. In Hot summers, apply a lightweight primer followed by a lightweight foundation. Wearing a stained moisturizer will feel light on your skin. You can combine a small amount of liquid foundation with a small amount of moisturizer. It will thin it out and provide you with a lighter coat on your face.
7. Switch your blush powder with a liquid gel blush because the latter is long lasting. To reach a beautiful suntan, you can use a light shade of bronze on cheekbones and chin.
8. Replace matte lipsticks for lip smudge. Lip smudge will make your lips shine as you step out in the sun. It’s best to stay away from clear gloss as they can increase the chances of lip burn.
if you have useful summer makeup tips to share, feel free to write to us.